Doing the best you can with an insane workload, and without a lot of organizational support, you’re starting feel a little jaded and frustrated with the whole social service sector – even a little burnt out – as you struggle to put one foot in front of the other. Every day, the work that used to matter so much to you becomes less rewarding.
You feel isolated and alone, lost and ineffective, disconnected from your peers.
And your secret truth is that even though your workload is crushing, you’re a little bit bored at work. You wonder whether you’re even on the right path anymore.
You want to feel as if you’re making a contribution, that your talents and gifts are being put to good use, instead of being in a holding pattern. But it’s hard to find time to breathe, much less think about what you really want to be doing next.
It feels corny to say, but you want to just make more of a difference: meaningful work that matters to you and in the world.
You’re at a crossroads, and you know you have more to give, if only you knew how to make a change.
You’ve read blogs and tried online assessments, read all the books and gone to countless trainings, but frankly it’s been hard to find the exact support you need. You’ve tried talking with your friends and your colleagues, but you’re all in the same boat.
It’s so normal that while you long for change, it’s often really hard to do it all on your own. Even when the change you want to make is positive, the fear, vulnerability and discomfort that’s a natural part of the process can make it feel easier to just stick with what you’ve got.
Thankfully, there’s another way, one where you don’t have to make the changes you long to create all on your own.
Imagine an oasis in your work world where you could:
- step back, get some perspective, and get out of your own head
- dream a little bit and bounce ideas off like-minded people
- get support in a community of peers with the trust and camaraderie you long for
- set goals and get focused accountability to help you get where you want to go
Join my Make More of a Difference Mastermind and be able to:
- Access a group of like-minded people who are committed to helping you succeed.
- Test out your ideas and receive valuable feedback and other perspectives.
- Tap into the resources, knowledge, and connections that the other members bring to the group.
- Receive support, encouragement, and inspiration as you move forward.
- Become more focused and accountable to your goals.
- Develop powerful long-term relationships and friendships.
Through a facilitated and structured conversation that will guide you to gain deeper insight while you plan and take meaningful action steps, this monthly mastermind group will connect you with colleagues who are all on the same page, all working on their own goals.
With my Make More of a Difference Mastermind, you’ll be able to:
- Access the wisdom, insight and positive motivation that comes from being part of a group
- Talk through practical ways of dealing with common difficulties
- Connect with other leaders facing similar issues, so you feel less alone and isolated
- Stay on track with your goals and accountable for focused action steps
- Receive many of the benefits of working with a professional coach at a fraction of the cost of individual leadership coaching
What makes me qualified to offer this?
I’m a certified professional coach and experienced trainer, with more than a decade of experience helping mission-based leaders and teams be more effective, successful, and fulfilled in their work.
I understand the situation you’re in, because I was once one of you: a purpose-driven leader serving in a mission-driven organization.
And what that experience taught me was that I want to live in a world where smart world changers fully use their talents and skills to make the world a better place.
In my individual coaching practice, I see these issues of isolation and discouragement regularly. I also know that not everyone wants to or can afford to work 1:1 with a coach.
So, I created this mastermind group to get the best of both worlds: coaching in a peer group.
I’m thrilled to be able to offer this opportunity completely based on listening to what people like you have told me they needed most: an affordable way for leaders in mission based organizations to get support, accountability, and guidance as they grow and develop in their roles.
Make More of a Difference Mastermind
When: February-June 2016 Pre-work and private individual goal setting meeting with me in January via a one hour one-on-one phone call February-June (5 group sessions, conducted virtually by webinar) – 90 minutes/once a month Group sessions will be held Wednesdays 11-12:30 CT/12-1:30 ET/9-10:30 PT: February 3, March 2, April 13, May 4, June 1.
Your Investment = US $997.00
Enrollment for Make More of a Different Mastermind is now closed. If you’d like to be added to the waiting list for a future program, sign up below.
The group will be limited to no more than 6 peer participants, so you’ll get all the time and attention you need. All sessions will be conducted virtually, so you can participate from where ever you are in the world.
In between group sessions, you’ll meet with your fellow masterminders once a month in groups of three for additional accountability and support. You’ll also be able to connect with me and the entire cohort in a closed, private Facebook Group, hosted and facilitated by me.
Once the group completes in June, there will be an option for you to continue as a cohort on your own – as determined by you as a group.
Is this right for you?
This mastermind group isn’t for everyone.
If you’re looking for pat answers, resume reviews, or specific individualized career advice, I can suggest other options.
This group also probably won’t be a fit for you if you are too busy to commit to attending the monthly calls; if you aren’t interested in contributing to the growth and development of your peers; or if you are mostly looking for a place to vent about your job or boss.
This group is for you if you:
- are a mid-to-senior level leader in a mission-driven organization
- see yourself as a student of your own experience, and can find learning in anything that happens.
- have a sense of curiosity and possibility about life and yourself
- learn best through doing and don’t like having people tell you what to do.
- are willing to experiment, to try out new approaches, to make mistakes and learn from them.
With Make More of a Difference Mastermind, you’ll get:
- longer-term impact and more value than attending a professional conference, with the ease and convenience of not having to travel.
- access to an experienced professional coach at a fraction of the cost of private coaching.
- be able to connect with and learn from peers at similar stages of professional development.
What past clients have to say about working with me:
“I thought I knew myself pretty well and wondered if doing this would be a waste of time and money… which it wasn’t! From working with Hanna, I have a thorough understanding of ‘what I am able to bring to the table’, and feel prepared to go out and find my next great job. Hanna’s kind, yet willing to push me outside my box to get the results I needed to achieve. I’d recommend Hanna for professionals in transition who want to want to enter the next phases of their life with greater clarity and more confidence.” – Nonprofit associate director
“I have regained my self-confidence after a disorienting period at work. I have an action plan (that I am actually working) to define a 5 year plan, including what kind of organization and role is the best fit for me and what value I can bring to my field. Hanna’s a skilled question-asker, and is great at knowing when to push and when to back off a bit. Hanna’s approach is rooted in helping people connect with and lead from their values. I’d recommend her for talented leaders working in mission-driven organizations who need help considering their roles across work/ home/ parenting.” – Senior Health Care leader
“I now have a better understanding of what I really want. I felt very comfortable with Hanna and really appreciated her challenging me, always with my best interests at heart! I valued Hanna’s credibility and expertise and her ability to really connect with me. She could listen to and acknowledge my desires and what I really wanted so I could move along towards my goals.” – Small business owner
Join Make More of a Difference Mastermind
If you’re ready to make 2016 the year you make the changes you really want in your professional life, enter your name and email in the box below.
Even if the timing for this session doesn’t work for you, sign up below so you’re sure to get information about future mastermind groups as they form.
Once I see you’ve sent your information in, I’ll be in touch with you about next steps. I’m happy to answer any questions you have so you can be sure this is the best choice for you.
I anticipate this group filling very quickly, so go ahead and submit your information now.
I hope you’ll join us!
Enrollment for Make More of a Different Mastermind is now closed. If you’d like to be added to the waiting list for a future program, sign up here.