Leadership and Executive Coaching
You’re passionate about serving people and changing the world for the better.
You might call what you do a mission, a calling, or a purpose, but it is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
Or, at least it used to.
You’re exhausted by work’s incessant demands: ever tightening budgets, pointless meetings, insane deadlines and relentless emails. The conflicting requests of your boss, board and team.
There’s barely enough time to do cover the basics, much less think big picture. You’re overwhelmed and it’s hard to see the impact of what you’re doing beyond pushing around piles of paper.
And when you stay late at the office on evenings and weekends to catch up, your family asks when they’re ever going to be able to see you again. Between work and home, you feel stuck, guilty and incompetent, no matter which way you turn.
Frankly, at the pace you’re going, you’re afraid that all you’re really producing is a personal strategic plan for burn-out. In the moments when you’re not at your wits’ end juggling it all, you realize you feel stagnant and bored by your work.
You wish it was the way it used to be, when you knew you were really using your talents to make the world a better place.
It’s time to get back to really making a difference.
- Thriving and doing your best work, contributing your own unique talents and gifts, and seeing clear results of what you do.
- Doing the work you’re most passionate about, focused on the visionary and creative parts of your job, prioritizing and taking action on what matters most.
- Feeling motivated, happy and confident because your work has meaning again.
- Looking forward to going to work, feeling focused and ready to take on new challenges.
- Learning and growing, professionally and personally. The work you do lines up with who you are.
- Being clear about where you are headed professionally and having concrete plans for how to keep moving forward in your career.
- Leaving work at work at the end of the day, and going home to the rest of your life satisfied and energized, with enough energy to actually enjoy it.
Worried that this is just some distant hazy dream, pie-in-the-sky jibber-jabber?
If you’re skeptical, and wonder if what you’re longing for is actually possible, let me assure you:
After working with hundreds of leaders over the past 10+ years to successfully navigate the changes they desperately want to make in their work and in their lives, I know I can help you find the sweet spot where you can do the work you were born to do, and not use yourself up while doing it.
What I want you to know is:
You don’t have to change the world (or your life) all by yourself.
I partner with talented, visionary, change-makers who want to move mountains, but need a hand to create and implement their plan. They’re looking for the mindset and the know-how to do more meaningful, creative and impactful work that won’t drive them crazy.
I’ll help you:
- Reclaim meaning and purpose in your work, so your unique skills and talents are focused on the topics and issues that really matter.
- Gain clarity and focus on your top priorities so you can have more meaningful impact and see real results in your work.
- Assert your leadership gifts with confidence and clarity so that you can get more done and leverage the skills of those around you.
- Create and implement your own professional goals, so that you know where you’re headed professionally, and have a clear actionable plan for how to get there.
- Approach each work day feeling focused and confident, so that you feel grounded, clear and calm responding to whatever comes your way.
- Feel satisfied, more relaxed and happier at work and in the rest of your life knowing you’re finally doing the big important things you long to do, and still have enough energy left over at the end of the day to enjoy the rest of your life.
To help you get at the heart of what’s important, I’ll be your compassionate sounding board and mirror.
My coaching style is focused and purposeful, combining rational thinking paired with a warm personal style: a subtle combo of intellect and heart, with healthy dashes of intuition and humor thrown in for good measure.
With me at your side, plan on real world results and accountability to your big dreams and goals, so you can get where you want to go quickly with focus and clarity.
Work with me
The best way to work with me 1:1 is by committing to my six-month coaching package. Over the course of six months of individualized coaching, you will create a clear action plan, tailored to your identified needs and goals. You’ll get results quickly with consistency.
This package includes:
Self-Assessment: Where are you right now? What’s going well, and where are you less satisfied? What matters and where you want to go next? Use clarity about what’s important to you to set goals for your implementation sessions.
Design Session: We launch our work together with a 90-minute design session. With your completed self-assessment as groundwork, we’ll dive deeper into your desires, hopes, and goals. You’ll get the clarity you’ve been longing for, and the confidence to move forward on your goals!
Implementation Sessions: Meet with me twice monthly by phone for 45-minute laser-focused sessions to help you get traction on your goals, issues, challenges, opportunities and questions.
Make-It-Happen Accountability: In-between each session, I’ll give you tailored, actionable homework and exercises to keep you focused and on-track with your goals.
Access to Exclusive Archives: Get access to my proven materials, tools and resources to help you reach your goals faster. Whether you want to hone your supervisory skills, manage conflict, or find your perfect job, I have tools that will help!
Forward-Planning Session: Final implementation session to assure your plans stay on track and moving in the right direction.
“Instead of giving me “the answer”, Hanna asks the questions so I can find my own solutions. By coaching with Hanna, I am finally resolving situations that have lingered unresolved for years, as I discover I have the capacity within me to change my current and future outcomes. Coaching with Hanna has changed who I am and who I will become.” – CM, Public Health Program Manager
Let’s get started
Take the next step and schedule a consultation!
At the consultation we’ll talk about you and your goals, how I work with clients, and see if it’s a great fit for us both.
If you think I might be the perfect coach for you, but can’t commit to a six month package, let’s talk. Customized coaching packages can be crafted by request to suit your needs.
I can’t wait to meet you!
“Coaching with Hanna was tremendously helpful to me in moving out of a place where I felt stuck professionally, which was also affecting me personally. As a direct result of my work with Hanna, I was able to identify the next steps to take toward a new career direction. A few months of regular phone coaching with Hanna made a big difference in my career and my life. I’m moving forward on a path that feels right.” – CR, Public Health Educator, Small Business Owner